Unclaimed/Uncashed Checks


The Treasury Department is responsible to disburse payments to the Town's Vendors, Employees, and others at the order of appropriate Town officials.  In some cases, these disbursements are either not received by the appropriate parties, lost in the mail, or checks are not cashed for some other reason. In these cases, the Treasury Department provides a process for individuals to claim funds to which they may be entitled from the Town.

If you believe you may be entitled to funds from the Town that you have not received, please click on the appropriate list below to see if you are listed. 
Amounts under $100
Amounts over $100

If you are listed, please also click on the appropriate claim form to request disbursement of the funds:
Abandoned/unclaimed property form